Delaware Top Blogs

Delaware Top Blogs

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Get the Scoop...

So I've fallen for it. The world of blogging. I have been wanting to start a blog about a topic that interests me. One I could continually have something to write about, something at times is controversial and that I can voice my own opinion about. After many weeks of browsing I was convinced the topic of fashion fit my criteria.

Now you are probably thinking, what is a girl from Dela-WHERE? going to contribute to the fashion world? I am not here to tell you which model wore which designer at the latest fashion show and I am not going to take you through my wardrobe. The idea behind my blog is to take YOUR fashion advice and put my own unique spin on it. Afterall I am allowed to have an opinion aren't I? And let me just start by saying, jeggings should not be worn by certain individuals nor should they be substituted as pants. (Pay attention mainly to the don'ts of wearing jeggings.)

So I am going to be taking the advice that is offered in magazines and other fashion blogs down my own runway in a classy way of course. Spark any kind of interest? Good. Catwalk with me.

Keep it classy,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment