Delaware Top Blogs

Delaware Top Blogs

Thursday, January 20, 2011

If turtlenecks are in... Forgive me father for I have sinned... But what is?

I have never liked wearing turtlenecks ever since I was little and my mother would put me in them everyday. I had one in every color to go with every outfit and frankly I felt suffocated. By the time I got to the rightful age of 10 I put my foot down and demanded that every turtleneck I owned be sold at the next garage sale. At one point I even caught one on fire when getting in the bathtub. Accident? Intentional? Either way it was a sign.

So take a look at Justin Bieber trying to rock an oatmeal-colored turtleneck in the latest issue of Vanity Fair. Keyword: trying. But failing.You may have the "Bieber Fever" and be convinced that if you went out and bought one you could be that much closer to being Justin, but let's face it, dressing up your neckline with a turtleneck is not acceptable. Sorry Justin, those hands aren't grabbing you because they want you, they are trying to rip the turtleneck off of you.
vf.com

However with the weather getting warmer we are looking for ways to dress up our neckline and here are some styles that are more excusable and much less suffocating. 

Chunk it up-Chunky Necklaces

Amy Adams Photo By: Bill Davila/Rex Features
Sarah Jessica Parker
Just wrap it-Neck Scarves

Photos of Sienna and Kylie, www.splashnews.com

Any other ideas for dressing up your neckline? Do share.




Keep it classy, 
Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment